Give to the 90/10 Fund
90% of your donation will go to our “All Charities Fund,” where it will be divided equally among all of our “best charities,” and the remaining 10% will go to The Life You Can Save itself to help us continue to support our “best charities,” spread Peter Singer’s ideas, and promote effective giving around the world.
Give to the All Charities Fund
Donations to the All Charities Fund are divided equally among all of our recommended charities.
Help Spread the Word
Fill the form below and get 3 free copies of The Life You Can Save to share with friends.
For donations in cryptocurrency, stock or bank transfers please visit our Ways to Give / Payment Options page.